5 Flavor Variety – 120 pack
5 Flavor Variety – 120 packChips, chunks, Rubs, and Sauces.
Bradley flavor bisquettes are the secret to the clean, true smoke flavor of foods smoked/cooked in the Bradley Smoker.
This variety pack contains 24 each of Apple, Alder, Mesquite, Hickory, and Maple for a variety of flavors. That’s 8 hours of smoke for each of the 5 flavors (20 minutes per Bisquette).
- Alder & Maple: These two flavors are commonly used for smoking seafood, hams and bacon
- Apple: Light, sweet, delicate, and fruity flavored smoke, which is perfect for pork and poultry, and also great with beef, lamb and assorted.
- Hickory: A distinctive taste mostly used when smoking beef and pork
- Mesquite: Strong smoke, but sweeter than hickory; great with beef, pork, game, water fowl, and nuts
Have a look at the Bradley Flavour Guide here.
- Camping & Picnics
- In-Built Accessories
- On Trolley
- BBQ,s for Charcoal
- BBQ Spare Parts
- BBQ's Full Plate
- Natural Gas Conversion Kits
- Best Sellers
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal
- The River Range
- Spit Roaster
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Online Specials